I just found out that the amazing Sarah from theknittingmoon nominated me for a Versatile Blogger award. The best recognition is the kind you get from your peers. Plus it’s nice to know that there are people enjoying what you’re writing 🙂
So this is what I have to do:
If you have been nominated, nominate 15 fellow bloggers that you love and who are relatively (fair warning, I am taking “relatively” and running with it) new to blogging. Let them know that you have nominated them. Share 7 random facts about yourself. Thank the blogger who has nominated you. Then add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
Here are 7 random facts about me… I am going to attempt to make them non-knitting/cat/library related. This is going to be HARD
1. I am about to move from the big city back to my hometown, something I never thought would happen.
2. I’m your usual North American mutt of mixed heritage, but part of my family is Polish. Hence I grew up with perogi, cabbage, sweet cheese treats, and kielbasa being regular fare at my grandparents’ dinner table. Now I’m that girl who frequents Eastern European grocery stores but can only speak and read English and so sometimes comes home with what she thought was pickled beets, only to find out it’s pickled eggs…
3. I have a birthmark on my baby toe
4. I originally went to university with a plan to graduate as a forensic anthropologist.
5. I claim I hate cooking, finding it too time consuming, but find myself collecting lots of recipes, buying the ingredients, and making them. I’m not sure how this works… It might have something to do with number 6.
6. I love trying new foods.
7. I rarely wear heels and do not walk in them well. When my fiancé proposed to me I got so nervous I managed to lose a heel and had to fish it out of a gutter… while he waited down on one knee.
The blogs I would like to nominate are:
They are all great blogs. Go! Fill up your RSS feed with quality!